Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Secret Cupboard



No it's not the prequel to Indian in the Cupboard, it's my hidden stash of goodies. No, I'm not a bulimic who has a hidden stash to go on a secret binge. I just have my hidden stash to keep away from the muncha-saurus rex's that lives in my house. These are good for you goodies. O.K. maybe not the chocolate or the vegan cookies but they are healthier than the regular stuff. I can slowly munch on this stuff but if it goes into the regular pantry it will be gone in a blink of an eye.
I know I can't be the only one in the universe that has a secret hiding spot. You know who you are. You can't tell me that you have never hidden the last cookie or a the last chocolate bar so the minute you were alone you could just kick up your feet and enjoy, relishing every bite. Mmmmmmm. To our defense, I think we are left with no choice. I place blame on the men. Men are the King of muncha-saurus rexs'. O.K. I know I have my moments where I can't put down something but have you ever seen a man sit down and have a couple of bites of food and get up and say he is done. No, men swoop in and inhale like it's the last supper. The thing that pisses me off the most is my husband can eat 3000 plus calories of bad for you food and beer not gain an ounce and I eat an apple and it goes straight to my thighs. Ugh!
PS: For all of you secret stashers, if you would like me to post a pic of your favorite hiding spot send me an e-mail with a picture to: sheila-rita@live.com. Come on, join in the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment