Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Shack


Books don't hold up too well in a teenager’s backpack. I bought this book new and then decided to let my daughter read it and now look at it. I was hoping to pass it on b/c it is such a good read but not sure how much longer it can hold up.
I would highly recommend this book. I finished it in a week. I know, not a record holder but in my life it is. I love the use of imagery in a book and this definitely has it.
I picked it up on a whim when I was passing through Barnes and Noble. Bad thing for me to do b/c there is always too much temptation for me there. Anyway, I saw it and read the back and thought this will be a good book to add to my pile of books that are waiting to be read. Well, this went from bottom to top b/c curiosity got the best of me. I'm sure everyone has their own opinion about this book but it made my top ten list. Definitely a good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment