Friday, April 24, 2009

Gorgeous Easter Table and Muy Delicioso Treats



Wow. I can't believe Easter has come and gone. Time is really flying by. I think days go by quicker as we get older. Seems like when I was younger time just always ticked by. Now it seems like I get home from work and by the time I get everything done it is bedtime. Well, whatcha gonna do.
Any who, La Princesa had to work that Easter Sunday, which kind of bit the big one, but she didn't have to work a double shift. We ventured on over to the west side to enjoy Easter with La familia. All of my in-laws grandkiddos were there.
I didn't get a lot of pics from Easter, big regret, so I just decided to post a couple. Here is a pic of the beautiful table that the chicks sat at while the roosters sat at another table. Funny how my MIL likes seperating everyone. Of course the women talked about family, kids and life and the men were all about business. I liked her plan. Who wants to here about business on Easter Sunday. Yawn!
The next pic is of the muy delicioso treats my SIL made. They looked great and tasted yummy. If I wasn't rolling myself out of there when we left I probably would of hijacked a few for my secret cabinet. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment