Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Culprit





Here is the culprit that is responsible for my wine facials. My rabbit must be on the fritz. I now feel that I must take the blame away from the flimsy particle board type cork that is in the organic wine and place it on my opener. I guess if the blame can’t be placed on the opener than it must be placed on the user. Although I must say I haven't had any other issues with opening a bottle of wine in the past.
I bought a regular bottle of wine, Dancing Bull, and had the same result. AT least this time it thrust the cork all the way through. It still shot the wine up in the air. So, after experiencing my third wine facial I decided to Google wine facials to see if they exist. Well, they do exist and if you must know they make your skin glow. Indian women who are opposed to liquor have been getting wine facials and they say it makes the skin glow and relieves headache and tension. So not only can you drink your wine you can also slap it on your skin the next time you have a headache or feel any kind of tension. Goda di buona salute, vino della bevanda. Translation: Enjoy good health, drink wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment