Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sweet stuff from Santy Claus and his little Helper



I got some sweeeeeeeeeettt stuff for Christmas. Good thing I believe in Santy Claus. I didn't even send a letter to the North Pole this year. His little Helper was all ears. hehe
Here is the Betsey Johnson jewelry I hinted for to the little Helper. Santy Claus remembered I had inquired about a Kindle from Amazon. He found something that is suppose to be better than the Kindle and that is the Barnes and Noble Nook. I can't wait until I get it. I will be waiting a while, delivery date is February 1st. Talk about anticipation. That gives me plenty of time to get myself organized so I can then kick back,relax and read. Something I haven't been able to do for a long time.
I got a lot of other sweet stuff from family like a Starbucks gift card, can't lose with Starbucks. An AMC movie cards, Snowman with a faux fur stole looking quite fashionable, a super soft blanket that is for the family but I have taken it as my own. La Princessa bought Hunky J and I a Kona Grill gift card for $50.00 so we can enjoy date night. A Nordy's gift card, homemade jams and nuts.
Here is a pic of my jewelry along with a picture of what the Nook will look like.
Thanks Santy Claus and his Little Helper and my family for some sweeeeetttt gifts. I looovvvvveeee you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment