Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mario Brother or Bust! Game On!!!!!!!


I got the Wii two years ago. Every Christmas I try and add a game. Last year I didn't at least I don't think I did. There I go, I'm having a touch of the sometimers. Sometime I remember and sometime I don't. Eek! Any who, we played Willifur's Rockband last year. Nothing like having your daughter borrow the Christmas present she gave her boyfriend. This year I bought the New Super Mario Bros. Wii. We played almost all Christmas day. Opposite Boy called and didn't really say anything about missing us until he asked what we were doing and I said we were playing the new Mario brothers. Then he said he missed us. Oh the love.
I think the best part of this whole game is watching La Princessa and Hunky J try to one up on each other. I had to keep reminding them that they were a team not a one man show. I basically suck so I just float around in a bubble and then pop and stay in one spot until they need me to pop their bubble. Long story but a fun game. We are already on level 7. I'm not sure how many levels there are. La Princessa handed me the box to read last night and I couldn't read and she told me, "Come on, you can read it, your not that old." In which I replied, "I guess I am old b/c I can't read it." I couldn't even squint hard enough to make out the letters. Time for some reading glasses. I would just like to mention that me needing reading glasses isn't b/c I am getting old, it is b/c I am on the computer too much. I will blame that on work and not my time on Facebook. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment