Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This LOL Cat Pic Speaks to Me

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I have been such a slacker lately. I can't seem to get caught up on anything that I am trying to do. I have no excuses really other than I get distracted very easily. I picked this LOL Cat pick of the week because it reminded me of my kiddos when they were younger. The one with the halo over her head would be La Princesa. The one saying, "Sheesh!", would be my son, Opposite Boy. Oh, this so reminds me of when they were little and La Princesa would start screaming that Opposite Boy did something to her. Well, one day the cat got let out of the bag. I had expected it for sometime. I'm sure there were true times when her brother was driving her bonkers because isn't that what brothers do.
She was in her bedroom, I was in the kitchen and Opposite Boy was in the living room where I could see him. She came running out screaming that Opposite Boy had done something to her. I stopped her dead in her tracks letting her know that I knew what she was up to because I could see that Opposite Boy didn't do anything to her. Busted! She had no words to say and if you know La Princesa that is almost impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment